Next-Generation Hybrid Fairlead is made in the USA using Precision CNC Machining and the highest quality Aerospace materials. The patented anti-friction design focuses on greatly reducing the two major components that are conducive to equipment failure. Friction induced Heat and Abrasion. The hawse pro takes advantage of its two main features. Its low profile recessed rollers that are all in line of the same plain, provide a lower profile on the front of the bumper to mitigate impact damage to the rollers in comparison to standard roller fairleads. The second being the fact that all the rollers rotate freely reducing any heat build up on the synthetic line causing damage or excessive wear reducing the life of the synthetic line.
- 4 Roller HAWSE PRO model 4.12 rated 20,500 pounds tensile strength yield *under normal operating conditions
- Standard 10” Bolt pattern
- 304 Stainless rollers
- 304 Stainless axle assemblies
- Precision Mitsubishi Nilatron 6/6 bushings (main rollers)
- Precision 304 Stainless side rollers with hardened 863 bronze bushings.
- MIL-A-8625 Type III Hardcoat Anodizing on Frame Components
- 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum CNC Frame assembled with Stainless fasteners with Dielectric Silicone compound
- *Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer’s defects under normal operating load and conditions per model
- FEA (Finite Element Analysis) Tested over 1,000,000 cycles under load with minimal plastic deformation occurring.
- Maintenance-these units are designed to be maintenance-free under normal working conditions and are self-lubricating with bronze and Mitsubishi Nilatron 6/6 bushings.
- Angles- 0/22.5 degree recommended but not mandatory. due to the reduction in roller diameter versus conventional rollers, there is a small occasion there can be a loss of coefficient friction by surface contact or moisture which will temporarily impede side roller efficiency. Due to this nature, we have incorporated precision bronze bushings with .002 tolerance to counteract this.
- Normal conditions are defined as 0 to 22.5 degrees in any direction or compound angles of 22.5°. (Up/side or down/side)